New players to the game and Port Moody players are always welcome!
2014 In Person Registration Date
Satrurday August 9th at 9am - 1pm
Poco Recreation Centre – Lobby
Fees as follows:
U8 (born 2006/07) $ 75.00 (Special 2014 promotional price)
U10 (born 20004/05) $155.00
U12 (born 2002/03) $180.00
U14 (born 2000/2001) $230.00
U16 (born 1998/1999) $230.00
U19 (born 1995/1996/1997) $230.00
U12 (born 2002/2003) $155.00
U15 (born 1999/2000/2001) $155.00
U19 (born 1995/1996/1997/1998) $155.00
New players to lacrosse $125.00
[A new player is anyone who has never played lacrosse of any kind (box or field) either in Port Coquitlam or another association.]
ABSOLUTELY NO POST DATED CHEQUES PAST SEPTEMBER 15th, 2014
Tax Receipts: "If a tax receipt is required, please advise at time of registration. All tax receipts will be issued by February 28 for the previous tax year."
Jersey Deposit: $100.00 post dated to March 15, 2015. These cheques will be destroyed once jerseys are returned at the end of the season.
Registration Form: Download the registration form Male Field Registration Form (PDF) , fill out and print three copies.
- Registration and Jersey Deposit Cheques can be made payable to PCMLA.
- Please remember to fully complete the registration and waiver, ensure both are signed!
1. Download and Fill out the pdf Registration and waiver form.
2. Print and sign 3 copies to bring with you when you register along with;
- proof of residency two cheques payable to the PCMLA (NEW PLAYERS ONLY)
- original birth certificate (NEW PLAYERS ONLY)
- medical card for your child (NEW PLAYERS ONLY)
- Two Cheques for the following:
- Registration Fee - See fee schedule above.
- Uniform Deposit - $100.00 posted dated for March 15th, end of season year. Cheque will not be cashed if uniform returned at end of season.
3 or more Player's per family;
Families registering 3 or more players will be permitted to reduce 1 registration cost by 50%.
Released or Gradfathered;
If were released or grandfathered in Box Lacrosse – there is no cross over – you must seek the proper paperwork.
Please see Refund Policy.
Returning Players can mail your registration to:
c/o Poco Minor Lacrosse
2133 – 2850 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6K5
Double check you have included: (3) completed and signed copies of the registration/waiver form and (2) cheques; registration fee & jersey deposit.
Registration Forms: Download the registration form Male Field Registration/Waiver Form (PDF) .
Playing Season: The playing season may start as early as the first (1st) weekend after Labour Day and may continue as late as final weekend of March of the following year. All PCFLL scheduled and rescheduled games between the start of the season and the Thanksgiving weekend will be considered tiering games, which count towards league play. Regular fall season begins the weekend following Thanksgiving weekend and continues until Mid-December. A winter break will run from mid-December until early January of the following year.
The regular winter season begins in early January and may continue until the final weekend in March.
Practices are on Tuesday evening at Gates Park and games are played on the weekends, most are on Sunday, but there may be the occasional Saturday game.