PoCo Minor Lacrosse has a new assigning software for the 2019 Box Lacrosse Season.
You can log into this system here at Assignr. Assignr
- Each Official will be sent a user name and temporary password for this site.
- Officials are responsible for updating their Personal Information within the website.
- Officials must go to the availability tab and update their availability by selecting the dates they are available to officiate.
- The system automatically sets your availability as not available so you must remember to update this
- We ask officials to complete their availability at least 2 weeks in advance – the more notice the better.
- We will not be chasing down officials to update their availability. No availability = no games
- Officials will be able to request game assignments by going to Games > All unassigned Games
- Based on your official level (entry – Level 5) will determine which games you are eligible to request
- If you cannot select the game that means you are not qualified to officiate that game or there is a family member conflict
- Once you have submitted your requests the assigner will go through and select pairing of partners for games
- It is up to the officials to request games, if you do not request games you will not be assigned games
- In some cases we may “force” assign games where we have not had any officials request the game but your availability states you are free.
- Officials will have 24 hours to accept or decline their game assignments. If not accepted or declined it will be reassigned to another official.
- If an official needs to decline a game they have accepted they will have 48 hours to do so official through the assignr.com system. If it is less than 48 hours’ notice they must contact the assigner directly and notify why they can no longer do the game.
Any concerns about game assignments we ask officials to utilize the 24 hour rule. Once your thoughts have been composed please send an email to the Assigner and Head Ref.